Update v1.1.9 has been released!
The main addition in this update is a brand new puzzle game – Maze. Read more about Maze below. Another, smaller change is that the show frequency of the “Use hint if stuck” message has been reduced to once-every-24h. We got a lot of feedback that the message annoyed the players, so now that’s fixed. As always, there are some smaller improvements and fixes here and there.
Maze is the latest game added to Puzzle Hub. It’s the classic maze game where you are given a start (black square) and end (red square). The puzzle is solved when you find the path and connect the start and the end.
There are 4 difficulties available:
- Easy (15×15 mazes) – 100 levels
- Medium (20×20 mazes) – 200 levels
- Hard (30×30 mazes) – 200 levels
- Expert (40×40 mazes) – 200 levels
That’s 700 levels, along with endless amount of daily puzzles, waiting to be solved by you.
There are 2 input modes:
- Drag input mode – tap, hold and drag to continuously draw the line between the maze’s walls.
- Swipe input mode – swipe left/right/up/down to move the line’s head to the next intersection. This is the default and recommended mode to play.