- App name: Puzzle Hub
- Developer: Jovan Jovanovski
- Launch date: 4 March 2022
- Price: Free
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Contact: email@example.com
- Website: https://puzzlehub.app
- Apple App Store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/puzzle-hub-logic-word-math/id1578890176
- Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jj.puzzles
Puzzle Hub is a collection of logic, word, picture and number puzzle games – all in one app.
This is the perfect option for those who are tired of downloading multiple apps to play different puzzle games. Puzzle Hub offers consistent experience in context of quality, hints, design, etc.., for each game.
Free, unlimited access to two modes of playing:
1. Level puzzles – huge number of levels, grouped by difficulty
2. Daily puzzles – unique puzzle every day, with the option to go back in time
Smart hints – hints that don’t just give you the right answer, but they also explain the situation and how the answer was calculated. This way, you can learn how to solve the puzzles by playing and using hints.
Animated tutorials – each game has a carefully crafted tutorial. Discover new games and easily learn how to play and solve the puzzles.
Light and dark theme – enjoy the game in light or dark mode, with a clean and intuitive design inspired by the puzzle page in the newspapers.
Custom settings – customize you game experience by tweaking the per-game preferences.
- Word Search
- Word Snake
- Futoshiki (a.k.a Unequal)
- Color Link
- Cross Sum
New games and features are in development. Some games that are planned to be added: Killer Sudoku, Crosswords, Word Connect, Xs and Os, and many more.
My name is Jovan Jovanovski. I was born on 27th August, 1997. Born, raised and living in Skopje, the capital of the small-but-beautiful Macedonia.
I have been working on games since since 15 years old. I started with some small Flash games, and then started working on mobile games.
Other games I published are:
- Challenge Your Friends 2Player [iOS, Android] – collection of two player games played on one device
- Buco’s Burgers [iOS, Android] – a fast-paced cooking game named after my father Buco
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal website: https://jj.mk
Logo (dark text)
Logo Dark Text (1024px)
Logo Dark Text (512px)
Logo Dark Text (256px)
Logo Dark Text (128px)
Logo (light text)
Logo Light Text (1024px)
Logo Light Text (512px)
Logo Light Text (256px)
Logo Light Text (128px)